LG looks like it\’s rushing to unveil its future handsets early, ahead of MWC 2018. Not less than they’re doing that for just two models, the LG K8 (2018) and the LG K10 (2018). These handsets is going to be discounted on key markets in Europe, plus Asia, South usa and Middle East. These are entry level – midrange machines, shown below.
Let’s see what each device is offering. Quick will be the LG K8 (2018), the 5 incher having a 720p resolution and a quad core CPU inside. Both newcomers share the autofocus back camera and noise reduction for low light picture taking, plus similar design. They\’ll be obtainable in black, blue and gold along with the K10 (2018) has some nifty extras on pricier models usually.
And if you’re curious, here’s the specs variety of the LG K8 (2018):
- Display: 5 inch, 1280 x 720 pixels
- CPU: quad core, 1.3 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB, microSD
- Camera: Front – 5 MP/ Back – 8 MP
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, microUSB 2.0
- Size: 8.2 mm thickness, 152 grams weight
An interesting fact regarding the LG K10 (2018) would be that it borrows the 13 megapixel shooter of the dual camera module through the LG G6. Its 8 megapixel selfie shooter is capable of Bokeh somehow. Both handsets are powered by Android 7.1.2 (preinstalled) and each has 4G LTE connectivity.
We possess the full specs list for any LG K10 (2018) in the process:
- Display: 5.3 inch, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Procesor: octa core, 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB (K10+), 2 GB (K10 and K10 Alfa)
- Storage: 32 GB (K10+), 16 GB (K10, K10 Alfa)
- Camera: K10/K10+ – 13 MP main cam/ 8 MP or 5 MP front cam; K10 Alfa – 8 MP main cam/ 5 MP front cam
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB 2.0
- Extras: fingerprint scanner, microSD card slot
- Size: 8.68 mm thickness