Google released Android P Developer Preview 1 earlier today which has a variety of exciting features, including some within the infamous notch… Currently only designed for developers, it\’s simple to download Android P developer preview 1 to your Google Pixel phones and begin testing this upcoming type of the world’s most used operating system. Up to now, the factory images are only love Pixel devices, and it’s likely that they won’t make designed for our beloved Nexus phones or perhaps the Pixel C. However, we can help you stay updated if it changes.
Some of the extremely exciting Android P DP1 features include:
- Screenshot shortcut in Power menu
- Quick Settings becomes a visual redesign
- Settings menu gets some colors
- Clock makes some moves for notch-phones
- Volume Slider would go to the suitable side
- Simplified Really don\’t Disturb mode
- Vertical swiping transitions
- Background app privacy: restricts microphone, camera, and sensor access for idle apps
- Settings shortcut on PiP windows
Download Android P developer preview 1 for Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
Google’s Android P brings a slew of new features and exciting improvements. In case you have entry to Google’s Pixel, Pixel XL, or Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, you probably should start the testing process. The listing of features is very long that any of us might have to spend the subsequent 1 week on referring to them. But, for starters unfavorable reactions a quick look at our earlier post on some of the most exciting options that come with Android P Developer Preview 1.
RelatedDownload Official Android P Wallpapers for a few Lively Images [Complete Gallery]
Do keep in mind that another DP is expected a bit of time around May, you have several weeks to pass through all these amazing extra features.
Can’t wait? Download Android P Developer Preview 1 and flash the upcoming form of Android to get started tasting whatever new sweets it’s going to bring to you (warning! rapid Settings pull down may look a little like iOS…)
- Download factory image for Pixel 2 XL (taimen): Direct download Developer Preview 1
- Download Android P Developer Preview 1 factory image for Pixel 2 (walleye): Developer Preview 1
- Download Android P DP1 for Pixel XL (marlin): Download Developer Preview 1
- Download Android P DP1 for Pixel (sailfish): Developer Preview 1
In total, Google is preparing to release five previews – not four such as the during the past year. Final release in expected in Q3, 2018