With people relieve of our next Windows 10 version almost?here,?engineers at Redmond started to deliver a new Preview Build every few days. Microsoft has just began to roll out?Windows 10 RS4 Insider Preview Build 17115 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. As said before in the earlier posts, Skip Ahead have to wait a bit merely because have right now been chosen Redstone 5 – the next branch of Windows 10 development.
What’s new and glued in Windows 10 RS4 17115
Today’s build brings a brand new?privacy settings layout during the build experience, and also a couple of general fixes and improvement. Here’s what that new layout is focused on:
This spring, we\’ll release an update to Windows 10 that can include changes towards set up experience for privacy settings. This new design conveys focused information to support our customers make focused choices concerning privacy and offers two new settings for Inking & Typing and see my device.
The company also has included a lot of general fixes which include:
- We fixed a difficulty where If you ever attempted to open information that has been available online-only from OneDrive that hadn\’t been previously downloaded to your PC (marked by using a green checkmark in File Explorer), your computer or laptop could bugcheck (GSOD).
- We fixed a challenge where post-install at the first user-prompted reboot or shutdown, few devices experienced an issue wherein the OS doesn\’t load properly and can have entered a reboot loop state.
- We fixed an issue the spot that the Microsoft Store may very well be completely broken or gone altogether after upgrading.
- We fixed a difficulty where if you denied Movies & TV entry to your videos library (over the \”Let Movies & TV access your videos library?\” popup window or through Windows privacy settings), Movies & TV would crash when you navigated for the \”Personal\” tab.
- We fixed two issues impacting the usability of Windows Mixed Reality to the previous build (Windows Mixed Reality running at a suprisingly low frame rate (8-10fps), and a potential crash at startup that may cause Windows Mixed Reality not to work).
- We fixed a challenge from recent flights resulting the Direct Messages component of Twitter.com potentially not rendering in Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights causing precision touchpads to periodically need a few attempts to be able to slowly move the mouse.
- We fixed a challenge impacting an italian man , touch keyboard layout where period key would serve as a delete enter in UWP apps.
- We fixed a difficulty impacting the Czech touch keyboard layout where numbers for the &123 view couldn\’t be inserted into UWP apps.
- We fixed a problem in places you couldn\’t use touch to interact with all the Timeline scrollbar.
- We fixed a dilemma certainly where an failed app update could result in that app becoming unpinned from your taskbar.
- We fixed a concern where the controls inside Focus Assist Settings subpages was without accessible labels.
- We fixed a worry with the previous couple of flights where after launching, minimizing, then closing UWP apps enough times, you\’d probably stop being able to launch UWP apps.
The big news? There are NO known issues with this Preview, the rarity when it comes to Preview Builds. As there are no troubles – not less than they aren’t called yet – just do it upgrade to the new Windows 10 RS4 Preview Build and tell us if it’s become stable enough or you aren’t yet content with it.